I am delighted to announce that we will be running a full-day version of our customer journey mapping workshop at Customer Experience 2015 in Melbourne on Thursday 7th May, and in Perth on Tuesday 2nd June 2015 at the Pan Pacific Hotel.
The workshop provides the following:
- An understanding of customer experience design, what a current-state service map is, and what it affords the organisation – Introduction to customer experience & customer journey mapping
- An understanding of what kind of data and knowledge is required to create a complete current-state picture – Anatomy of a customer journey map
- Practical guidelines on activities and tasks to use in gathering information about the customer experience, staff experience, systems, processes and artefacts currently in place – Information-gathering activities
- Practical guidelines on how to map the information in a clear and concise way – Form of the map
- Practical guidelines on how to make use of the map – Usage of the map
Full details of the Melbourne workshop (and details of CX 2015) can be found at the Customer Experience 2015 website (http://uxaustralia.com.au/customerexperience-2015/workshop-customer-journey-mapping)
Full details of the Perth event and registration details can be found over at Eventbrite (https://eventbrite.com/event/16637966606/).