We'll announce new dates and locations for our popular courses soon. Watch out for details in our newsletter.
This is what we cover in our Introduction to Human-Centred Design course.
We also provide courses in:
- Research and journey mapping
- Concept generation and prototyping
- Leading a human-centred organisation
- Nurturing strategic empathy
- Creating and using design walls
- The art of visual communication
- Critical communication skills for designers.
Contact us if you'd like to talk about an in-house course for you and your colleagues.
Steve opened up UX Australia 2021 last month, presenting The Contemporary Practice of Design - A look at the potential for design over the coming decade to the online audience.
You can watch the recording here!
We often open up our internal 'lunch & learn' sessions. Watch out for details in our newsletter.
- We have a panel discussion on synthesis and sensemaking coming up. Registration details will be available soon.
Upcoming topics include:
- What does good service design look like?
- What is organisation design, and why is it important?
- What does it mean to be employee owned?
Contact us if there is a topic you'd like to explore with us.