We create exceptional services and experiences that delight customers and deliver business value.
We follow a design process tailored to meet the needs of each engagement. We apply our skills to a range of strategic and tactical projects.
What we do
Service design – Design better services, experiences and systems
Since 2009 we have designed services, experiences and systems for 150 organisations across 15 industries — including health, education, museums, transportation, infrastructure, financial services, and government.
We use a diverse set of tools and tactics to unlock innovative ideas and, more importantly, we help you bring those ideas to life.
We involve anywhere from a few to hundreds of your staff, customers, and partners in the process. This leads to a more robust solution that reaches and appeals to more people.
Capability building – Bring the mindset and skills in-house
Being more customer-centric or client-centric is a goal for many organisations. We have a range of programs to help people learn about the methods we use.
Our training expertise is based on almost 10 years of projects at Meld Studios plus our in-house and academic experience.
- Introduction workshops
- Deep dives into key methods
- Mentoring and coaching
- Tailored capability building programs.
Organisation design – Helping organisations become better versions of themselves
By better understanding and responding to the needs of humans, organisations can provide and receive more value.
We support your multi-year transformation journey by helping you to:
- Find a good starting point and secure funding
- Engage with complex stakeholder groups
- Create a shared vision and strategy
- Develop human-centred values, behaviours and incentives
- Design and test new ways of working
- Expand good practices to other areas of your organisation through training, coaching and mentoringEstablish contemporary operating and governance models.