We have the following workshops coming up:
- Contextual research and customer journey mapping – Sydney, Monday 1st and Tuesday 2nd May 2017
- Concept generation, prototyping and future state mapping – Sydney, Monday 8th and Tuesday 9th May 2017
We understand that it’s hard to find and train designers. We support organisations to tackle this challenge by:
- Helping them to define core design capabilities and enabling them to assess their employees against these
- Coaching and mentoring internal staff as they work alongside us to deliver projects
- Coaching and mentoring internal staff as they lead and manage internal design projects.
- Running in-house or public design workshops.
We offer a range of design training and workshops. These are frequently delivered publicly and are available in-house upon request. Our workshops include:
- Shaping and leading successful design projects (1 day)
- Introduction to service design (2 days)
- Research and journey mapping (1 day)
- Creating and running successful design workshops (half day)
- Prototyping and testing (1 day)
- Bringing your design vision to life (1 day)
- Critical communication skills for designers (half day)
Coaching staff delivering internal projects
We support our clients to deliver successful internally run projects. This approach allows us to provide targeted support and capability development. We offer the following models depending on the skills and confidence of your team:
- One day/week for each project week if your team is experienced and just wants external confirmation and a sounding board.
- Two days/week for each project week if your team wants more direct guidance and hands on support. If you go with this option, we recommend 1 day/week on-the-ground support and another day’s effort spread across the week for ad hoc support.
To discuss your needs, please call Iain Barker on 0415 607 142 or email email@example.com